Biography Project Reflection
I felt like my project was a little different than the other projects that I saw. I followed the header, container, content format, but I feel as though my site had more of a deconstructed simplistic kind of feel to it. I think one of the hardest things I did was try to get a transparent-ish background for certain things. I would put a solid colour in the back of the header and try to turn down the opacity, but it would either transparentize the whole header or nothing at all. Eventually, I ended up making the image transparent beforehand and then using it in the background. This was a little more complicated than I would've liked it to be, but I tend to do the most complicated thing first anyway.
I also had to figure out how to get things to line up or look like they belonged in a format with no real "container" that you could see. There's no border around my content so I had to make sure everything lined up in a way that made it seem like there could be, if that makes any sense.
Something I would do differently if I had to do it again would be the gallery page. I'm kind of an idiot, so instead of putting a bunch of images in one paragraph or something simple like that, every image is in its own column and every row is a different "content" section. As I mentioned earlier, I tend to make things very complicated when they don't have to be. (I do really like how it looks though)
I also noticed that the works cited page has a few type issues, most likely due to special characters in the links that I didn't address in the coding.
All in all, I thought that I did a good job with my website and I really liked how it turned out.